Clinton Consultancy is Ghana’s leading law firm with extensive expertise in litigation matters. We have over the last 10 years extended our presence in Sierra-Leone, South-Africa, Egypt, Angola and Nigeria.
We regularly advise Individuals, Global Multinationals, Fortune 500 companies and Foreign Governments and their agencies.
Our commercial and complex litigation expertise allows us to handle every variety of commercial litigation from a simple contract dispute for the small business owner to the largest complex litigation for corporate clients. One of our most recent cases involved the Ghana Football Association, protecting its company law rights at the High Court and Supreme Court in Ghana whilst negotiating for the company with FIFA in Zurich.
The areas in which we advise include:-
• Commercial disputes
• Administrative and constitutional matters
• Environmental liabilities
• Disputes relating to corporate governance, shareholder rights, etc.
• Corporate securities and financing
• Construction and engineering
• Class actions
• Creditors’ remedies and collections
• Insolvency and realization
• Competition and anti-trust issues
• Forestry, mining, oil and gas and other natural resources issues
• Professional regulation
• Pension issues
• Real property and land use disputes
• Intellectual property and high technology issues (including copyright, trademark, patent and industrial design-related matters)