Clinton Consultancy (registered as Clinton Consulting Partners) provides legal, operational, communication and project services to international clients. We are distinguished by our ability to navigate different risks within Africa and provide exceptional litigation and civil procedure advice to company clients.
We have in recent years, rapidly expanded both in size and practice areas. Our wide geographic spread of affiliate firms in Africa also makes it possible to afford clients prompt and personal attention.
Our Five Pillars:-
- Litigation (Criminal and Civil)
- International Counsel (general advisory; market entry; cross-border transactions; corporate governance advice)
- International Dispute Resolution (legal advice and representation; mediation and negotiation; international arbitration; investor disputes)
- Strategic Communication (including reputation and crisis management; stakeholder and media engagement; government relations; effective philanthropy)
- Public and private International Law (assisting clients to navigate international laws and regulations)
In providing world-class professional services in Trade Marks, the Oil & Gas, Mining, Banking, Telecoms, Government and Legal Services sectors, among others in Ghana, Gambia and Sierra-Leone in particular, we serve in a diversity of business areas and do so effectively, on time and to international standards.
Our mission is ultimately to achieve and maintain excellence and the firm is divided into five departments. Amanda Clinton heads the Projects and Engineering Group, Trade Marks Group, Commercial/Property Group as well as the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. Bianca Clinton is in charge of the corporate department of the firm (bank finance, corporate finance, investment, mining and natural resources).
The firm is able to handle its impressive array of client matters, many of which involve different departments, in its customary interactive and internally consultative fashion with our large and stable professional staff.