Clinton Consultancy advises on the public-private partnerships that build Ghana’s infrastructure, offering insight into the Ghanaian government’s channels that is second to none.
Our public-private partnership (PPP) lawyers have been at the heart of some of the largest and most complex PPP deals in Ghana, providing comprehensive, strategic and commercial legal advice in connection with the development and financing of new PPP projects, privatization of existing assets, workout and restructuring of troubled projects and other transactions, including secondary market transactions.
Our clients include project sponsors and developers, lenders, equity investors, operators, contractors and governmental, and we provide them with a full range of PPP legal services including drafting and negotiating concession agreements, equity transactions, debt and capital markets transactions and construction and engineering agreements. We also provide related tax, real estate, environmental law, labour and employment and permitting advice.
Our areas of work include:-
- Airports and supporting facilities
- Educational facilities, including primary and higher learning
- Gas transmission and distribution systems
- Government buildings and related facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Ports and marine terminals
- Power and transmission facilities and systems
- Rail, including passenger rail and mass transit
- Roads and bridges
- Sports stadia and recreational facilities
- Technology, including broadband and telecommunications
- Waste and waste-to-energy
- Water and wastewater